Shipping & retuns
Both for national and international shipments, delivery fees will be calculated in the currency that you choose after you have added the selected products to your shopping cart. After filling out the required information, you will be given a delivery date.
The following costs will be applied:
- Spain (including Canary Islands & Baleares, Ceuta and Melilla): FREE SHIPMENTS
Shipments are sent with the Spanish tracked Postal Express Service.
- Other countries: shipments are sent with Spanish traked Postal Express Service, with a shipping costs of 10 euros.
International orders may be subject to customs or import duties once the order reaches its destination country. Any additional charges on a delivery are payable by te receiver.
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back for its return, change or refund. In this case, you have 7 days after the reception of the purchase, including the delivery day, for the return of the product and its refund, without any penalty, apart from the shipping costs.
Hissia will only accept the return, change or refund of our jewels if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The buyer must inform us about his/her intention to return the products within
the deadline indicated in the first paragraph.
- The jewels must be unworn, clean and perfectly preserved, without having
been changed, cleaned or damaged.
- The jewels must be in their original packaging.
- The returned products must be sent within the 7 days following their receipt.
You can send the shipment by certified postal mail or a courier company, providing a tracking number, since we will not be responsible of any damage or lost during their transportation. The shipment costs and customs duties must be paid by the client.
The buyer who fulfills the indicated conditions will be refunded after our receipt of the returned goods.