This collection is inspired by the king crowned heads found in Ife, Nigeria. Its designs feature their textures with a contemporary twist.
Inspired by African art with a contemporary feeling, due to its bicolor finish, this choker elevates any look. Perfect to wear over a sweater in the winter or your nude skin in the summer.
- Choker with a texturized central piece crafted in 18 kt gold plated brass and sides crafted with a rhodium plate.
- Width: 3 cm/1,18 inches.
- Drop: 12,5 cm/4,9 inches.
- Central piece measures 6 cm/2,3 inches long and 1 cm/0,39 inches wide.
- Circumference: 42 cm/16,5 inches.
- Width of opening: 6 cm/2,3 inches.
- Weight: 26 grams/0,9 ounces.
- Handcrafted in Spain.
- Easily adjustable. Slips on and off the side of the neck.