Cleo was, for over half a century, the official name of Egyptian queens. The representation of the eye, charactestistic of Egyptian art, together with art déco are the inspiration of this collection.
This bracelet has a wavy with waving shape that embraces a natural stone. Its artistic inspiration and clean lines create both an elegant and striking design. Its neutral color allows to combine it with any color. Wear it solo as a statement piece, over the skin, or over a tight sweater in the winter. A collectors piece.
- Avaible with bone or black onyx cabochon.
- Crafted in 18 kt gold plated brass.
- Handcrafted in Spain.
- Circumference: 17 cm/6,6 inches.
- Width: 2,8 cm/1,1 inches.
- Width of opening: 2,5 cm/0,1 inches.
- Weight: 30 grams/1 ounce